- Consistency – For 74 years Leon Frazer has stuck to its investment philosophy of buying and holding for the long term dividend-growing companies that make up the backbone of the Canadian economy;
- Track record – Leon Frazer has a proven track record in up markets, down markets, and during periods of both rising and falling interest rates;
- Performance — Since inception (Dec 1950), the Leon Frazer composite has returned 11.0% on an annualized basis, gross of fees. (As of June 30, 2013)
- Transparency – An investment philosophy and process that is simple to understand; and
- Focus – Leon Frazer specializes in investing in the Canadian economy.
For Pension Fund Newsletter Issue One, click here.